Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Cup of Pearls Bracelet

Although I started this bracelet last month while I was visiting family, I didn't finish it until recently.  I had done everything except the closure sections and simply ran out of time.  This is such a pretty design!  I followed the Cup of Pearls Bracelet tutorial by Potomac Beads on Youtube.


I love the deep rich purple color of the pearls in this bracelet.  My tension isn't perfect in a few areas, but it isn't too noticeable and it looks so pretty on my wrist.

The closure is unusual and fits so nicely with the bracelet design.  It involves three loops and three single pearls.  I wasn't sure how well it would hold, but it feels pretty secure.  I want to make earrings to match and will post them on my blog when I get those done.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!