Thursday, January 26, 2017

Party Hat

I treated myself to a workshop at my Stampin' Up demonstrator's house last week.  I've struggled with my mojo since Christmas, so I knew that just doing the fun stamping part without the design part would give me a jumpstart.  We made five birthday cards and I'll be posting them over the next few days.


This was fun to make, although it's definitely of the hand-deliver variety.  I used the Biggest Birthday Ever stamp set and the Wish Big dies.  I stamped the hat in Bermuda Bay ink.  Love that color!  The dotted border and the little flower were stamped in Calypso Coral.  The three hat pieces were scored down the center and then glued together to make it dimensional.


I stamped the background using Crumb Cake ink.  Very simple!  The sentiment is from Butterfly Basics, embossed with white powder.  The little twine tassel is a fun touch.  I adhered the Crumb Cake and Calypso Coral layers to a Crumb Cake card base.  See you tomorrow with the next one!

Stamps:  Biggest Birthday Ever, Butterfly Basics (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  VersaMark; Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Wish Big dies (Stampin' Up); white embossing powder; rhinestone; Calypso Coral baker's twine (Stampin' Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!