Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stamp-a-Faire 2015: Patterns Challenge

For today's second challenge, we were given twelve Go-To Card Pattern choices.  Sketches in other words, but with measurements and some instructions.  I chose #09, which was designed by Maile Belles.  It really caught my eye!  Emily picked a sketch too, but then got distracted by other things and deserted me.  lol



I used two pretty patterned papers from the Antique Chic pad by We R Memory Keepers for my card background and ground.  I stamped one of the flowers from Bitty Bouquets in Harvest Gold and New Leaf ink on a white diecut.  For my sentiment on the white strips, I divided one up from Inside & Out: Thank You.  I had to do some selective inking to make it work.  Not exactly what the instructions said to do, but close enough to count!  :)

Stamps:  Bitty Bouquets, Inside & Out: Thank You (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Harvest Gold, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Antique Chic 6x6 pad (We R Memory Keepers)
Mics:  Bitty Bouquets die, Building Blocks die, Initial Thoughts die (Papertrey Ink)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, subtle colors and patterns. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you chose to work with #9! Your take looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your sentiment strips align with your patterned background! It really draws the eye.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!