Monday, December 29, 2014

Workshop Tags: Wreath

I love the Wondrous Wreath set in the holiday mini.  I used it to make these two tags at my demo's house as part of the tag workshop.  She was having trouble with her Big Shot, so only one of them got cut out with the framelits.  I hand cut the other one when I got home.


I think the wreath was stamped in Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green.  (again, I am guessing here)  I stamped the berries in Real Red, and then added red Stickles on top.  I have to have the glitter!  I stamped a to/from sentiment and placed a red bow after the Stickles had dried.


Stamps:  Wondrous Wreath, unknown sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Real Red (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Wonderful Wreath framelits die (Stampin' Up); red ribbon; Xmas Red Stickles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!