Sunday, December 28, 2014

Workshop Tags: Cardinal

Here are two more tags from the workshop I attended at my Stampin' Up demo's house.  I love this sweet cardinal on a branch.  It's stamped on a Chalk Talk die cut.



I colored the cardinal with Real Red and Cherry Cobbler markers.  I think Pumpkin Pie was used for the beak, but I'm not sure what color I used for the tree branch.  Xmas Red Stickles were used for the glittery berries.

Some pretty red chevron ribbon was threaded through the tag slit and a small scalloped oval tag was tied to it with twine.


Stamps:  Beauty of the Season, unknown sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Chalk Talk die (Stampin' Up); unknown oval and scalloped oval die; chevron ribbon, twine (Stampin' Up); Xmas Red Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!