Saturday, February 23, 2013

You are fabulous

I finished this card last night for another one of the Splitcoaststampers Love Fest challenges (found here) and finally have some time to post it.  My Favorite Things sponsored a challenge to make an encouragement card, so I pulled out this cute little Pure Innocence girl.



Isn't she sweet?  I colored her with Copic markers and then used some pretty patterned paper to paper-piece her dress.  I used other prints from the same series for the rest of the card.  The bottom layers were distressed along the edges and then stitched together using my sewing machine.  I also stitched on the sentiment flag with a darker thread.  Rich Razzleberry is such a gorgeous color!  It looks fantastic with the Razzleberry Lemonade patterned paper.  (it's retired now, unfortunately)  I love this card.  I think it would brighten anyone's day.   :)

Stamps:  Aim High, Flower Silhouette (My Favorite Things)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade dp (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic:  0, E000, E00, E30, E42, R20, R83, R85, BV29, E55, E57, E59, C1 
Misc:  Standard Circles dies (Spellbinders); Fishtail Flags STAX dies, Fishtail Flags Layers STAX dies (My Favorite Things); distresser tool 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!