Monday, June 8, 2015

I Miss You

I made this card a couple weeks ago and finally got around to photographing it so I could post it here on my blog.  I adore the adorable animals holding signs in the Three Amigos stamp set by Mama Elephant.


I have two children away at college and wanted to make a "missing you" card to have on hand.  I stamped the cat image on white cardstock, colored it with Copic markers, and then cut it out with scissors.  I do have the matching dies, but I wanted to closely cut it so that I could stamp the whiskers/hair on the background paper and then match it up.

I used dies from three different companies to cut out my hillside, clouds, and sun.  I added everything to my card base after gluing down a striped patterned paper for my background.  Simple and cute!

Stamps:  Three Amigos (Mama Elephant)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  dsp (Stampin' Up); White, Summer Sun (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Copic markers; Stitched Cartoon Cloud dies (My Creative Time); Sunshine die (My Favorite Things); Stitched Hillside Borders die (Lawn Fawn)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is too cute and the design is so clean and clever, very lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!