Thursday, May 23, 2013

Speed Scrap

I participated in a speed scrap over at Scrap 'n Pieces this week.  My mojo has been seriously lacking as of late.  I've got stacks of card sketches, but just haven't felt much like creating.  I've done some reorganization, but unfortunately that's all the action my poor studio has seen.  Well, other than a few new acquisitions, of course.  lol  I saw the speed scrap announcement and thought, "Why not?"  The timing was perfect since I had just put another load in the washer and dryer.  Creative break!


I'm quite pleased with the layout.  The speed scrap instructions were pretty easy to follow (thankfully) and I knew exactly what photo I wanted to use.  My digital scrapping skills are a bit rusty, but I had my class printouts to reference when I couldn't remember how to do something.  It's been a year since I did one.  (gasp)  It made for a fun break from chores!

Digital Kits:  Barely kit, Once Upon a Memory kit (Amy Dane Designs)
Font: Sail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!