Thursday, January 24, 2013

Welcome Little One

By request, I made a baby shower card for a friend last week.  She wanted a card for a girl, so I pulled out a soft pretty pink and my Baby Button Bits stamp set.



Isn't that precious?  I embossed the Sweet Blush cardstock with a Cuttlebug folder for all those lovely words.  I layered a narrow strip of Basic Grey paper on white cardstock behind the sentiment stamped on a Labels Four diecut.  I colored the letters with Copic markers, aiming for an ombre effect.  Love the look!  A knotted piece of sheer ribbon was added to the button, which takes the place of the "O" in the sentiment.  Very simple, but oh so sweet!

Stamps:  Baby Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Sweet Blush, White (Papertrey Ink); Green at Heart 6x6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink:  Rich Cocoa (Memento)
Copic:  0, R20, R30
Misc:  Labels Four die (Spellbinders); Baby embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Sweet Blush button (Papertrey Ink); ribbon (Offray) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!