Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Dad's Day

Okay, so it's not Father's Day quite yet.  I happened to have this set out and it worked for the sketch, so I made a card for my father-in-law.  One more and I'll be all set!  I used the SFYTT sketch for my card, and unlike the card itself which is early, I'm barely squeaking in for the challenge.  What can I say?  It's been a busy month and I kept putting it off.  Here it is finally!


link to sketch post
I used some patterned paper from the Bohemia collection by My Mind's Eye that I've had for a while, and I just did some simple stamping using my Dad's Day set.  (purchased at last year's used stamp sale)  It went together quite fast.

Stamps:  Dad's Day (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Bohemia: Backyard "My Journey" Brocade/Brown (My Mind's Eye)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Designer Label punch (Stampin' Up); pop-dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!